EFFECTIVE DATE: DECEMBER 2020
- How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). This Site only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. This Site collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. We may also use a third party service or website to collect your information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
- How Do We Store Your Information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers this Site’s newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive this Site’s newsletters.
All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by this Site include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do not knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do not condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Although it is highly unlikely, this policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website www.togetherwemeditate.com (“Site”) owned by Inspired Mudita LLC (“Company”) is for general information purposes only. Bree Manninen (“She,” “her,” or “Manninen”), is not a licensed medical doctor, chiropractor, osteopathic physician, naturopathic doctor, nutritionist, pharmacist, psychologist, psychotherapist, or other formally licensed healthcare professional. Manninen (and this Site), do not render medical, psychological, or other professional advice or treatment, nor does she provide or prescribe any medical diagnosis, treatment, medication, or remedy. The information provided on this Site, will not treat or diagnose any disease, illness, or ailment and by using this Site you agree that should you experience any such issues you will see your registered physician or other practitioner as determined by your own judgment.
You understand the information provided in on this Site is not a substitute for health care, medical or nutritional advice of any kind. You understand and agree that you fully responsible for your own mental and physical well being, including your medical and dietary choices and decisions. You agree to seek medical advice as determined by your own judgment before starting any program, any form of treatment, or discontinuing use of any medications as prescribed by your medical practitioner. Information or guidance provided by Manninen, should not be construed as a promise of benefits, a claim of cures, or a guarantee of results to be achieved. This Site makes no guarantees or warranties related to its products or services.
Except as specifically provided in this agreement or where the law requires a different standard, You agree that Company and Manninen (“Parties”) are not responsible for any loss, death, illness, property damage, or bodily injury, caused by use of or participation in the Program and expressly waives, discharges, releases all liability and holds the Parties harmless of all such claims. To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, the Parties will not be responsible to You or any third party claims through You for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of use of this Site or its programs and products contained herein.